May 15 , 2020
1) Remove brush heads from the power handle.
2) Pour 3% hydrogen peroxide into a container (enough to soak both heads).
3) Leave your brush heads in the hydrogen peroxide for at least 5 minutes.
4) Thoroughly rinse your brush heads to get rid of the hydrogen peroxide taste.
5) Shake off any additional moisture.
6) Place your brush heads in a dry spot.
7) Safely dispose of hydrogen peroxide down the sink.
8) Clean stainless steel pins and grooves on power handle.
9) Snap brush heads back on when dry.
10) Clean brush heads once a month.
11) Replace brush heads every 3 months.